DIY ISO 9001 Kit
A practical and effective way to get ISO 9001 without "breaking the bank"
Are you confused about what ISO 9001 is? Don't know what it requires, let alone how to do it? Have you researched it until your head hurts? Does it sound incredibly difficult, complicated or even incomprehensible?
There's a simple answer: my DIY ISO 9001 Kit. It's a true 'do it yourself' solution that takes you through the process and shows you how to do ISO 9001 accreditation with a strongly practical and simple approach. So you won't just get a certificate but also a quality system that helps you improve and lift your business to the next level.
For many years now, I've championed systems that are practical and simple, and showed people how to have one, instead of one of those horrible things that bog people down in paperwork or senseless bureacracy. And over those years, I developed my IQM model: Intelligent Quality Management. 'Intelligent' because you get a simple, practical and effective quality system (and anything else is rather stupid). One that suits you and helps you improve your services, products or processes. Or all three. One that makes things work better, with less effort and fewer screw-ups, that uses fewer precious resources including money and time. My IQM approach has been thoroughly tested over many years, in different businesses and nonprofits and in many different fields.
Practical and effective solution to getting ISO 9001
Imagine a future only months away, where you have that coveted ISO 9001 certificate. With less effort and cost than you feared, and without wasting time and money trying to find your way through difficult and unfamiliar territory. It can happen.
The DIY Kit makes the whole process clear. Because you get a roadmap to follow, and step-by-step guidance throughout. What to do, why, when and how, all in simple, plain English. All with a set of simple and practical templates and plenty of illustrative examples. So you don't have to start from scratch or struggle to work out what's needed (and what's not).
Save yourself literally months of effort and thousands of dollars.
You'll know you're using a proven model, tried and tested. And the real examples in my Kit - including complete Quality Manuals for Acme Services Co. and Browns Manufacturing - are real examples of manuals and quality documentation. (If I'd had these for my very first ISO 9001 certification project, it would only have taken me a mere fraction of the time and effort I spent on it.)
Instead of working overtime to try & work it all out yourself, doesn't it make sense to take a shortcut?
Benefits of the DIY 9001 Kit
- The whole 'doing ISO 9001 thing' is made simple and clear: what you need to do, along with when, why and how. Step by step, the whole process demystified, with lots of examples; a clear roadmap of tasks and milestones.
- Learn the best place to start your quality project and increase your chance of success
- Find out quickly where to focus your effort (and where not to). And why it's often a complete waste of time writing vision/ mission statements
- Find out what the Standard really means in plain and simple English, so you know what it says, and how to 'do it'
- Get a simple and practical quality manual that helps manage your business better (forge tthose pointless activities that just add to overheads)
- Find out who the real readers of your "quality documents" are - if you don't understand this, you'll write for the wrong audience
- Get the one question to ask to find your main processes (it took me years to discover this,but you get it immediately)
- See the main processes for over 18 different types of business and organisations (there's sure to be one like yours; if there isn't, ask me to help!)
- Satisfy one of the requirements by learning how to identify your processes (and don't worry if you don't understand what that means, because I'll show and teach you)
- Get a clear simple technique for mapping your business processes, and improving them so that they work effectively
- Avoid the over-documented nightmare (if you don't know how, risk spending heaps of time for no real value at all)
- Explains the many confusing terms such as 'management review' simply. (Oh, and you almost certainly don't need a written procedure for 'management review')
- Know the 3 areas most companies fail at audit, and how not to; which means you get through first time and without extra cost
- Get three of the most powerful quality tools for improvement and know how to use them
- Find out why you should avoid creating new forms; and the only time when you should
- Get over 100 specific and practical ways to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, make things easy for your business and avoid unnecessary effort
- Learn a simple system for controlling documents: save a week or more in effort (the most common method still recommended and sold is time-consuming and tedious where this one makes it simple and easy)
- Know why getting the 'people stuff' wrong can send your quality project off the rails, and how to get it right
- Learn how to choose an external auditor who's right for your business - one of the most important quality decisions you'll make
- Know the 5 essential things to check before your final external audit and the one thing that every external auditor is looking for. If you don't know this, you could be completely off track.
- Learn how to make sure your auditor is impressed as soon as they walk in the door (and no, it's not a bribe)
- Find out more than 50 traps and pitfalls for the ignorant, so you can steer clear
What's in the DIY ISO 9001 Kit?
Here's what you get in your DIY Kit. For full details, see DIY Kit contents
- The Guide: The Complete Guide to Getting ISO 9001
- The Toolbox - gives you the tools and templates for a simple, practical, effective effective ISO 9001 quality system. Includes templates for
- quality manual
- quality procedures
- management of quality
- business planning
- business management
- supplier management
- improvement (including 'corrective action')
- and more
- ISO 9001 Training Pack
Training and learning resources for ISO9001
- Completed Quality Manuals and Quality procedures (two sample sets)
- Electronic files on DIY ISO 9001 CD for all templates and resouces, plus bonus files
Full access to the DIY Kit customer-only website: questions and answers, downloadable files, links and other information
- Full 12 months support by phone or email
More details of DIY Kit contents.
Print-friendly brochure: Getting Certification with the DIY ISO 9001 Kit
What customers say about the DIY 9001 kit
Do It Yourself ISO 9001 Kit
The most practical, sensible and useful kit available anywhere in the world.
The true 'do it yourself' solution to getting ISO 9001 certification and a practical, simple and effective quality system.
Price: $ 1567.00 +GST if applicable
Buy now and get started immediately. See more payment options.
Author: Jane Bennett